Here are suggested questions to ask Shirley George Frazier during broadcast, radio, and web interviews about small business, marketing, and gift baskets.
- Why do small business owners wait until January 1 to get their new year marketing plans together?
- How can last year’s marketing plan guide a business owner when putting a new plan in place?
- Tell us one way to start marketing, something that’s not complicated.
- There are holidays and events that occur every month, from New Year’s Day to Christmas. How can we use those events to increase promotions?
- Do you suggest sending news releases to local media as part of the marketing strategy?
- I’ve heard that mailing birthday cards to clients is a great way to increase sales. How true do you think that is?
- Social media is a critical part of an online marketing plan. Tell us how to capitalize on it without overwhelm and chaos.
- Why did you choose gift baskets as your first business?
- What’s the biggest lesson learned since entering the gift basket industry?
- What advice would you give someone who’s starting a gift basket business?
- If you could choose just one way to market, what would it be, and why?
- If you could start over, what would you do differently?
Like what you see on this site? Want us to write about something new? Having problems with the site’s navigation or appearance? Tell us on the Contact page.
Questions about promotional opportunities and other business relationships can be Emailed to Cassandra Mosley at email@example.com.
We are happy to speak with the media. Please Email your questions to Karen Smith, media relations coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a quicker response, call our office at 973-279-2799.
Shirley George Frazier is available to speak to your group on small business topics. Past speaking engagements include women’s groups, universities, trade shows, consumer events, and entrepreneurs’ and small business groups. Contact Karen at email@example.com to schedule Shirley for an event.
Shirley George Frazier
Sweet Survival LLC®
New York City Metro Area